Sunday, April 15, 2007

Part Troix


Have you ever taken a moment to check out our Councilwoman's Website.

If not, you should.

For the link, click here.

The site is too bare bones for me. There doesn't seem to be the same level of material or updating that happen on other council members websites.

For example, check out Garcetti's up to date and informative website.

The site is check full of info and is even updated with the council member's very own blog. I love the description of the staff members that work in the office. I bet it helps his constituents to know which staff member to call when certain problems arise -- it also gives everyone a laugh if you read some of the more creative staff bios.

Herb Wesson's site is not only colorful, but even includes video clips of district events.

The "other" downtown council member, Jose Huizar, utilizes the web to make sure constituents know the staff in his office.

At the very least, I would hope that our dear Council member can spruce it up a little. Adding the appropriate staff to contact for specific problems would be helpful.


Don't get me wrong -- I am not trying to bag on our hardworking council member. I feel the need to make sure all of our electeds are using the internets consistently and wisely.

No comments: